With emerging jurisdictions continuing to evolve, gaming companies have a growing opportunity to seize global expansion. Coupled with new gaming channels coming under the regulatory spotlight such as DFS and eSports, exciting opportunities and regulatory challenges are ahead for the whole industry. Being the only event that connects legislators, regulators, operators and suppliers, WrB is the preferred industry platform to observe the future of the gaming market, with a regulation down approach.
New 2017 Sessions
- How to protect the online markets from black market activity
- Data protection and management
- Responsible Gambling
- Nurturing the right online and land-based environments to force out black market activity
- Global Sports betting regulation
- Safe-guarding your organisation when implementing self-exclusion