The award winning show ICE Totally Gaming returns on the 6-8 February 2018 to ExCeL London. ICE 2017 delivered a record audited total attendance of 30,213, up 6% year-on-year, further increasing the reputation of ICE as the most international business event anywhere in gaming.
Why you should visit:
- ICE is the annual launch pad for gaming innovation, with literally hundreds of new product launches over the three days.
- ICE provides a new way of learning at ICE VOX, which replaces ICE Conferences, offering solutions to key challenges from gaming visionaries.
- ICE is a unique gathering place for all the major gaming players including operators, regulators and more, allowing you to build your contacts, planner and forge partnerships with maximum convenience and minimum fuss.
- ICE’s show-floor seminars are free-to-attend and give up-to-the-minute industry information with engaging debates around what the gaming industry is talking about.
- ICE's London Casino Club gives you privileged access to bespoke offers from the capital’s foremost gaming venues.
Total attendees in 2017
Over 150 countries represented
Over 8,500 Operators
of visitors said they were likely to return in 2018
The World Gaming Community Meeting Point, period.
An eye opening experience fielding some of the most innovative and modern gaming platforms
Great show with high standards. The most important gaming exhibition where it is a must to attend if you're an operating company.