When: Monday 6 February
Competing with digital and entertainment trends is a must for the Global casino sector to retain market share in a multi surface environment. New channels such as eSport, skill gaming and social also pose and exciting proposition for attracting Millennials. The ICC is a place where the industry meets to draw out strategy in digital transformation, casino innovation and the casino of the future.
- Industry Hot Seat: Finding your foothold in the future entertainment industry
- Talk from Per Jaldung, Chairman, European Casino Association
- Hot seat catalyst for Game Change: new Casino projects from around the world
- World Regulatory Café
- Avoiding missed opportunities with data and effective integration throughout the whole organisation
- Panel: Creating a casino ready for future generations and millennial minded consumers
- Panel: Becoming a Social Impact Casino – How progressive is your organisation?