Gaming's Newest Learning and
Prepare for a new way of learning, a new way of networking, a new way of engaging with gaming's pre-eminent thought leaders and a new way of helping to fashion the future of gaming.
ICE VOX is the gaming industry's newest knowledge-exchange and educational brand, replacing ICE Conferences, and will comprise a programme of paid for learning and networking modules which will take place in London on 6-8 February 2017.
We will be introducing a raft of new initiatives at ICE VOX in London including ICE VOX Labs, the Big Debate and ICE VOX Happy Hour.
Play a part in shaping a technology age industry, from eSports to VR to AI
Powerful prophecies from our headline visionaries
Create in the ICE VOX Labs and join a collective game development session
Witness incisive exchanges on hot topics in the ICE VOX Big Debate
Question gaming’s pioneers to get deeper understanding of the key issues
Engage with your C-Suite peers, including during ICE VOX Happy Hour
Confirmed Vision Providers:
- American Gaming Association - Geoff Freeman, CEO
- AAMS (Italian Regulator) - Daria Provvidenza Petralia, Head of The Remote Gaming Office
- Caesars - Sarah Sculpher, Chief Marketing Officer EMEA
- National Crime Agency - Keith Bristow, former Head
- Ladbrokes - Kristof Fahy, Chief Marketing Officer
- SAZKA Group - Robert Chvatal, CEO
- New Scotland Yard - DCI Gary Miles, Chief, Fraud Squad - Falcon
- Michigan Lottery - Scott Bowen, Commissioner
- Pinnacle Sports - Paris Smith, CEO
- FIFA - Dr Julie Norris, Head of Early Warning System
- Zynga - Joe Kaminkow, Chief Game Designer
- William Hill - Greg Jarrett, Head of UX
- Pokerstars - Daniel Lehnberg, Head of Creative Labs
- Unibet - Will Mace, Head of Strategic Development
Please note that ICE VOX takes place from Monday 6th to Wednesday 8th February and is a separate event to ICE Totally Gaming. Tickets to ICE VOX will be available to buy soon, so we recommend that you register your interest now and we will contact you as soon as more information is available.