Tuesday 6 February 2018
Platinum Suite, ExCeL
The eSports industry is here and it’s already huge.
According to market researchers the sector generated global revenue of $325 million in 2015 from media rights, merchandising, ticket sales and advertising.
As the sport continues to grow in popularity, attention is turning towards betting on the outcomes of competitions. Fans are projected to bet around $23.5 billion on eSports by 2020. From this betting pool, operators would generate $1.8 billion in revenue.
What You Can Discover at The eSports Conference:
- Market Overview, Forecast and Valuation
- Gaining the Trust of the eSports Community
- Regulatory Update – How are we Encouraging Responsible Gaming?
- Not Just Another Sport: The Key Differences to Observe for Audience Engagement
- What’s Your Game? Picking the Right Titles is Business Critical
- The Olympic Potential of eSports