Wednesday 7 February 2018
Platinum Suite, ExCeL
From AML to fraud prevention, the pressures are only increasing as technology evolves and the regulatory framework develops.
This interactive day will address your key challenges in an engaging and challenging format, enabling you to face the risks head on and build a robust strategy to tackle them.
What's New for 2018
- Identity Verification & Fraud Prevention: Protecting Against Fraudsters, Not Pushing Away Players
- Law Enforcement Insight - Fighting (Cyber)Crime: Raising Tech & Staff Defence Levels
- Regulative Realities of Tackling Financial Crime: Revisiting The 4th AML Directive
- How Security Systems Are Only As Good As The People Operating Them
- Social Engineering 101: Protecting Against People-Based Hacks
- Bitcoin As A Common Currency: Industry Opportunity or Threat?