ICE Totally Gaming represents the entire gaming industry covering landbased and online channels across all sectors. ICE is a meeting place, market place, educational and debating forum, networking and social hub for the gaming industry involving the demand and supply side, regulators, third parties, opinion formers and industry leaders. ICE continues to be the leading industry event due to its size and scale, the quality and quantity of the audience and the consequent networking and business development opportunities it offers.
The gaming industry remains highly dynamic – the continuing growth of online gaming plus new markets opening up across Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe present fresh opportunities for your business to thrive and create a tower of strength.
What Did Our Visitors & Exhibitors At ICE 2016 Say?
- 90% of visitors said they were likely to return in 2017
- On average, decision makers of exhibiting companies expect to generate $1,356,557 as a result of ICE
- 82% of exhibitors have already rebooked for next year
- 98% of exhibitors consider it important to exhibit at ICE
- 93% of exhibitors rated ICE as ‘excellent’ or ‘good’
Knock knock! Who's there?
ICE is most definitely the place to do business with over 57% of attendees classified as either the final decision maker or part of the final decision making group.
Be Involved With The Award Winning ICE Campaign:
- Advertising- Campaign run in 63 gaming media channels
- Direct Mail- DM shots compromising of postcards, posters and various other marketing materials
- Partnerships- Marketing partnerships with 27 trade associations
- Digital- High definition themed movie invitations which in 2015 generated a combined total of 23,000 views with an estimated 15,148 minutes watched
- Website- 103,000 web users generating 680,000 views
- App- Production of a dedicated ICE App
- An e-shot campaign compromising of a total of 2.3 million emails