Since ICE moved to the ExCeL centre, a stunning new venue with a completely new layout, the opportunities for sponsorship at the 2013 and show were bigger and more numerous than ever before. And the same is true for ICE 2014.
From the moment they step out of their taxi or DLR train, you can make your brand visible to thousands of ICE's international visitors with taxi island posters and station handrail banners.
As your prospective clients make their way from here to the ExCeL there are advertising opportunities including space on the external ExCeL Pyramid and in the traverse area linking the DLR station and the venue.
Within the venue itself, a multitude of advertising options are available, such as floor tiles, washrooms and eatery area branding.
To register your interest for 2014 sponsorship opportunities, please click on the file below, or contact:
Ben Challenor, Account Manager
t: +44 (0)20 7384 8101
Full list of sponsorship opportunities
2. “You are here Boards”; Lead Sponsor: As ICE has moved to a stunning new venue, with a completely new layout, “You are here boards” will be more important than ever. The “You are Here Boards” are strategically placed around the show in order to direct the traffic around ICE and illustrate the new layout. Have your brand presenting these as the lead sponsor with a banner logo across the top of the board and your stand highlighted in a completely different colour to anyone else’s.
3. You are here boards; highlighted entry: New Hall, new layout so stand out!! With ‘You are here Boards’ presenting the show’s new layout, make sure your brand stands out from the crowd on the strategically placed ‘You are here Boards.’
4. Route Planner Adverts: Hand-held maps distributed at the show, this is an excellent way to have your brand highlighted to key decisions as they navigate their way round ICE’s new show layout. With a banner advert and highlighted stand this is a fantastic way to get your brand noticed at ICE 2013.
5. Promotional Characters: From Storm Troopers to glamorous hostesses, your promotional characters can interact with ICE’s visitors and distribute your promotional material around the show floor.
6. Hanging Banner; excludes rigging and production: A popular choice as exhibitors use banners to highlight their presence at the world’s most diverse gaming event.
7. Floor Tiles; for 5: Literally walk the exhibitors to your stand with branded adverts strategically placed in to the show floor.
8. Invision: prices exclude VAT
9. DLR Mini-Traverse Banner
10. DLR Traverse Banner
11. DLR Handrail Banner: The first entrance to the Excel Centre will be busy with visitors as they leave the exhibition. Remind the visitors of your presence with sponsorship of the handrails and make your company one of the last things they see as they leave ICE.
12. Pyramid Branding: At 3.6m x 3.8m on both sides of the pyramid entrance, this branding is hard to miss. This branding opportunity is situated at the West Entrance, the first exit as people leave the show. The traffic for this entrance will increase throughout the shows three days as visitors learn to navigate the exhibition centre
13. West Podium 6 Sheet Poster: Back-lit, double-sided sites located directly outside the West Entrance, the first to the Excel Centre, where the many of ICE’s visitors will be arriving and leaving the show over three days. Standing in the middle of the exit boulevard, the 1.8m x 1.2m posters are highly visible and will be seen as all the visitors walk past on their way in and out of the show.
14. Podium Flags
15. Pyramid Banner: Have your company’s branding across the 11m x 3m banner in full view of the West Entrance which will be popular as ICE’s visitors head out. Situated in a well-lit, glass-fronted entrance, the pyramid banner is hard for the visitors to miss.
16. 96- Sheet Backlit Poster: Limited Availability: With the 36 restaurants and eateries in the boulevard at Excel it will be very busy, relaxation area away from the busy show floor. The 96 sheet poster is a highly impressive piece of advertising that will put your branding in front of the audience at ICE. The equivalent size of a 36 square meter stand, these back-lit posters are strategically placed and lit up to be even more eye-catching.
17. 48 sheets and 48 sheet mini Posters limited availability: Similar to the 96 sheets just not quite as big, they ensure that your brand remains in the buyers mind as they relax in the boulevard and move back in to the show.
18. Eatery Surrounds - limited availability: Everyone needs to eat! Have your brand surrounding the main relaxation and eating zones of the exhibition, a popular choice as restaurants will see high levels of traffic at ICE.
19. Washrooms: 3 days, over 21,000 people; everyone needs to visit the washrooms! The only opportunity almost guaranteed to be seen by all of ICE’s 21,000+ visitors. With A3 and A4 posters displayed in the washrooms, this opportunity offers brand exposure to all visitors.
20. External 96-sheet posters: Huge, 12m x 3m back-lit branding opportunity at the West Entrance. Impossible to miss at this size, there are two available posters which will be highly visible from the taxi rank under the DLR walkway or facing the Novotel, a popular choice of hotel for ICE’s visitors.
21. West Taxi island 6-sheet posters: As the taxis approach their destination, the 1.2m x 1.8m posters will catch their eye and be the first and last ICE branding they see each day.
22. West Taxi Drop-off Mesh Banners: 3m x 3m posters adjacent to the taxi drop off point at the West Entrance, the closer side of ExCel to central London. As the visitors exit their taxi and enter via DLR these are hard to miss.
23. Boulevard banner: This banner stretches across the main boulevard directly outside the exhibition hall, above the restaurants and seating. The banner is in full view of the visitors walking both ways through this area on their way in and out of the ICE, or while they are taking a break from the show floor.
1. Luxury Hospitality Suites: A private place to host your customers in luxurious comfort. Tailored to your specific requirements, the hospitality suite is situated with a view of the Thames. For the three days you will be assisted by a hostess to help you meet and greet your customers. In addition to a spacious room with an optional additional private section within the suite, there is access to the balcony for smoking or for enjoying the view of the London Thames. Fully furnished with separate reception, bar, and seated areas, to suit your needs, the meeting suite is the most luxurious way to meet in privacy and entertain and impress your guests.
2. South Gallery Meeting Room: A South Gallery Meeting room gives you a comfortable, spacious and private meeting room to host your guests and customers. Fully furnished and with balcony access overlooking the river, this South Gallery room is a popular choice for those wanting spacious privacy off the show floor.
3. Show Floor Meeting Space: Purpose built and not too far from the action. Furnished to suit your needs, this meeting space option offers a private, furnished meeting room on the show floor and therefore as close to the action as possible.
4. Standard Meeting Room: The smallest meeting room available at ICE, the standard meeting room offers a private meeting space at the show to suit all budgets. Simply furnished with tables and chairs arranged to suit your requirements, the standard meeting room offers a private meeting space close to the show floor.