When: Tuesday 7 February
Despite the ubiquitous presence of digital, the need to maintain excellence in retail has never been greater. Through case studies, a debate, a Fireside Chat and more, this inspiring day will explore how digital opportunities can be exploited to improve retail and examine the future structure of the lotteries industry.
What's new for 2017?
- BIG Debate & Vote With Your Feet
- Fireside Chat – two winning brands and their recipes for success building sustainable and innovative portfolios
- Regional Talking Heads – Lotteries from around the globe will share 3 key innovations that made a difference to their business, giving insights into successes as well as failures and how they have adapted to change
- Case study – Lessons learned in retail: innovation and digital transformation
- Hotseat – Opportunities in social media and gaming: an industry disruptor
- World Café Roundtables