This year’s Game Design and Development track will challenge the status quo of the innovation process in this industry. What is a game and what could a game be? How are ideas conceived and developed? What do the consumers want and are their needs being met? What are the blockages to development? We’ll even get to work in creating a game live at the show to enable a better understanding of what it takes to create an immersive entertaining game
What's new for 2017?
- Design Thinking Studio: how can gaming companies adopt a more human centered design process?
- Fireside Chat – putting entertainment and UX at the centre of your design approach for the mobile games industry
- Gamification Hotseat: bringing more innovative game play to game design and development
- Talking Heads: are casino games are less attractive to future generations?
- ICE VOX Labs: 'Let’s Make a Game' Workshop – a player-centric approach to innovative game design led by expert Tracy Fullerton
- The game harvest: teams will synthesise learnings and present their paper prototype to the group
- Game to Watch Competition