- | Online
- | Casino Management/Operations
- | Gaming Software
- | Casino Software
- | Casino
- | Mobile
SoftSwiss is a widely recognized software provider of turnkey and white label solutions for the iGaming industry. The company offers high-end software products to online casinos, providing support and consulting at each collaboration step. Founded in 2008, SoftSwiss now employs around 100 specialists and renders B2B services to dozens of clients all over the world.
SoftSwiss Online Casino Platform
SoftSwiss Game Aggregator
SoftSwiss Bitcoin Casino Software
Merkeleon Auction & E-Marketplace Software
White Label casino solution (Malta or Curaçao)
Player retention & anti-fraud services
24/7 first-line support to casino players
Online casino platform
SoftSwiss gaming platform is based on Ruby-on-Rails, an advanced programming technology known for its scalability and performance.
The platform boasts one of the most powerful bonus management systems in the whole industry, loads of capabilities for player retention, and a robust real-time reporting engine.
The software, now trusted by over 40 successful online casinos worldwide, also comes with a polished built-in affiliate management module.
SoftSwiss offers casino games from globally known providers to licensed online casinos — all through a single API integration. More than 2000 titles are available from 20+ providers like NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Amatic, NYX, iSoftBet and many more.
Proprietary casino games
Besides the above, SoftSwiss has developed 40+ quality games, all of which rely on HTML5 and are fully cross-platform. They are certified by iTechLabs and BMM Testlabs.
Bitcoin casino software
The Bitcoin gaming solution introduced by SoftSwiss in 2013 marked the company as the first-ever provider of classic casino software to embrace cryptocurrencies as a payment method. Characteristic features of the system are:
- Bitcoin-adapted games
- Different withdrawal strategies (manual or instant)
- Anti-fraud system to mitigate the risks of irreversible payments
- Possibility to add other cryptocurrencies, e.g. Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash
- "Provably fair" games
In short, what makes SoftSwiss different from the competition?
- Modern source code in Ruby-on-Rails
- "One-stop service" for software, games, legal and operational support
- Increased focus on financial security and player retention
- Industry-leading expertise in Bitcoin gambling
- Excellent customer care: estimated response time is less than 2 hours
E-Commerce Park Vredenberg