The eSports industry is here and it’s already huge.
According to market researchers the sector generated global revenue of $325 million in 2015 from media rights, merchandising, ticket sales and advertising.
As the sport continues to grow in popularity, attention is turning towards betting on the outcomes of competitions. Fans are projected to bet around $23.5 billion on eSports by 2020. From this betting pool, operators would generate $1.8 billion in revenue.
Topics you can expect on the E-Sports Programme:
- An Introduction to eSports - Understanding the universe
- Regulatory update and Governance
- Making a business case for eSports
- Understanding your target audience
- eSports Workshop - Understanding the eSports ecosystem