Below is information on the Diversity and Leadership in Gaming Seminar at ICE Totally Gaming 2017.
Interested in the Seminars at ICE next year?
Please register your interest here, and be the first to hear about Seminars at ICE 2018!
Statistics prove that greater gender diversity provides a boost to business and that companies with female representation have proven to perform better: 53% higher ROE, 32% higher ROS and 66% higher ROI. Gaming, as many other sectors, however, at its highest leadership levels, is still heavily dominated by men. Many organisations are making concerted efforts to change that, whether by setting up goals, changing their recruitment strategies or adapting their working conditions to the needs of modern families.
This seminar focused on the concrete tools that can be implemented today to effect change, based on best practice from other sectors and efforts undertaken by the most pioneering gaming organisations.
Leading casino brands leading the change
Towards the 50/50 goal by 2020
ECA’s Diversity initiative
New entrant’s perspective
- Jan Jones Blackhurst, EVP Government Relations and Corporate Responsibility, Caesars Entertainment
- Per Eriksson, CEO and Åsa Bredin, CDO, NetEnt
- Janny Wierda, Board Member, European Casino Association and Corporate Vice President Security, Holland Casino
- Richard Schuetz, Executive Director, Bermuda Gaming Commission
- Helen Walton, Co-founder, Gamevy